Saturday, August 6, 2011

Batchelorette weekend!

In two weeks my sister will be Mrs. Coburn! This weekend we partied in ATL and danced away some of the final days of her single life. The other bridesmaids planned this and they did an awesome job - we had so much fun! We started painting pottery, then we dined at Veni Vidi Vici, then closed out the night at Cosmo Lava in the VIP section and playing games in between. I can't wait for the wedding, and I know Emily can't either!



It was so fun to let loose after working such long hours lately. I'm into my 2nd month of residency and I can't believe it's flown by so fast. It is surprisingly fun and I know that I'm on the right path because I really love my job and the people I work with. Here are my fellow residents from our ropes course bonding session.

No comments:

Post a Comment