Saturday, December 4, 2010

November/December Update

So I totally missed the November blog....

November was spent doing my ER rotation in Aiken, beginning interviews, having a great turkey day, and watching some really great football. WAR EAGLE! SEC Champs and on the way to becoming national champs!

More on interviews: I am done with 5 out of 8 residency interviews. It is exciting and a little scary to imagine what life would be at each place. They have gone really well so far. You get to visit a new place and eat lots of food and fortunately they are fairly relaxed and not as intimidating as I had imagined. Monday I head to Asheville and then on to Wake Forrest. I'll be going to these by myself which isn't as fun, but in Wake Forrest I get to meet up with Kavitta, my roommate from first year. We will keep you posted in March as to where we match!

I am getting in the Christmas spirit! Last week I got my decorations up. This is my third married Christmas with Blake but it's our first year having a Christmas tree. In the past we were in the apartment and did more traveling over Christmas and it wasn't practical. This year I had to have one though. I have collected a few ornaments over the last few years and I was really excited to use them - I had to laugh when I hung the "Our First Christmas, 2008" ornaments for the first time. But I love our tree and I think it looks great!


YAY! Love our stockings!

Hope you are all having a wonderful December, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment