Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Doh

I think I have a brain problem....

I left my headlights on AGAIN today to find that I have a dead battery for the THIRD time! It's so ridiculous all I can do is laugh. Lucky for me 3 MCG police units came to help me get rolling again just before the storm blew in. I didn't have to tell Blake until after the fact - didn't make it any better though :). I discovered today that the dinging alarm that notifies you when you leave your lights on is broken....obviously. I'm wondering how many lives my battery has.

On a better note: I made some really delicious muffins this weekend. Banana chocolate chip. The recipe is from another Blog I follow "For the Love of Cooking" - you can find the link on my profile. She makes a lot of really good stuff but I haven't made much of it because it is all from scratch and definitely doesn't follow my 30 minute rule. But these are definitely worth it and I will make them again.


Another good note: You haven't seen Finn in a while, and of course pictures make Blogs better so here he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment