Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doctor Prom

The new picture is from Doctor Prom which we went to yesterday. Doctor Prom is an annual semi-formal for medical students at MCG. It seems kind of silly to go to "prom" as a graduate student, but at the same time it is fun to get dressed up with friends. This year was my "senior prom" and we really did have a good time. The band was awesome and as we creep closer to Match Day and Graduation my classmates as I get more relaxed and ready to party.

This is a picture of me and my girls Shannon (Pediatrics),
Jen (Internal Medicine), and Yassmin (Pediatrics):


Now contrast to Doctor Prom of first year:

And Doctor Prom second year:


I missed third year's Prom, I think I was on a rotation. Am I looking more doctor-ish? I see a difference in Blake, not so sure about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment