Saturday, May 21, 2011

Love and Lingerie

This weekend I went to LaGrange to throw Emily a lingerie shower. It is a little strange buying lingerie for your little sister, but it was a lot of fun! If it was going to be awkward, I thought, why not make it super awkward: so I got her some body whipped cream :). We had some snacks and margaritas, played games, and since we were on the lake, we took advantage and soaked up some sun. It was also Emily's 23rd birthday - I think it was a good one!

This is a fun game: You write a phrase, pass it, the next person draws the phrase, pass it again, the next person turns the drawing back into a phrase, all the way around. It's like telephone and is so funny to see the phrase morph. (Can't figure out how to turn the picture)


Only 3 days until we become homeowners! I'm back in Augusta and am in full on move-mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment