Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Room Down

Several to go.....but we are sooo happy with our living room. We have slowed down on our house-work and now have a place to relax when we don't feel like painting, unpacking boxes, cleaning, putting up pictures, moving things around, etc.

I am in love with all of the paint colors I've picked out. They were basically all guesses picked from the swatches. I didn't get them all right, my mother-in-law advised me to tone down the kitchen color (great advice), and we also had to put a second coat of a duller blue in the bathroom, it would shock you awake in the morning. I really love the brown we chose for the living room.

Here is the transformation of the living room:

Before - very khaki

During - yay for white ceilings!
After - I'm in love!
Don't look up the stairs or into the kitchen, I told you, only one room done.
Finn has picked his favorite seat :)

Wish list items include: Curtains, hard wood floor, flat screen TV, and area rug - but hey, we will make do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment