Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Special Thanks!

I started this post and as if he was given a que Blake said "I love this house." And I love it too! I am officially a resident now and I know that this house will be my refuge when I'm off work. We have several family members and friends to thank for helping us get the house put together. Both of our sets of parents took time off of work and spent countless hours painting, cleaning, and organizing. Nathan braved the afternoon heat and cut our 1 acre yard, which was knee high in certain areas, with a push mower. We simply could not have done it without all of you!

Dad - the master painter (he basically painted the master bedroom and bathroom by himself)

Wanda - trimming extraordinaire

Nathan - chief grunt

I don't have a good picture of my Mom - Disinfect and Decide where it goes VP

Randy, Clutch handy-man.

And last but not least, my wonderful husband, who jumped in and didn't stop until it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment