Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Warriors!

We've stayed busy this weekend and gotten a lot done! We are done painting! Woo Hoo! (Except for maybe brightening up some trim.) We just have some final cleaning and straightening and a few more pictures to hang and we are totally done!

Blake got everything outside pressure washed. He will hate me for this picture :)
Ugh, our poor yard...

Finished painting the hallway and guest bathroom.
Before (remember khaki ceilings):
During:
After - crisp and clean:

This was a scary section to paint. It is 2 stories high and you dangle over the stairs. Guess who got to do it - me. Well both of us, but I was the trimmer. We found out that I was the best at that job. Blake asked "do you have a steadier hand than me", I said "of course I do - I'm a doctor" :) No tape. All by hand baby.

Our realtor came by to pick up our SOLD sign and we had to quickly get our picture taken with it, we had looked to grungy before to stop and take a picture. Well this one didn't turn out very good, but it's all we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment