Monday, April 25, 2011

I spilled the beans....

I have been running around all morning getting us organized and ready to go on our San Francisco/Napa Valley/Lake Tahoe trip. We leave this evening. I have been all over town and am juggling a million thoughts in my head. I came home and met Blake for lunch and was excited to make myself black bean nachos until.....

I spilled the beans.....



They went EVERYWHERE! You may not be able to see, but they are splattered down door and wall which were approx. 8 feet away.



Yes that is them even on the ceiling! For true appreciation, click on the picture to make it bigger.



I didn't know whether I should cry or laugh, so I started doing both at the same time. Pretty hysterically I might add. But I pulled myself together and called Finn in to help with the initial clean up.



Then worked on getting it off the ceiling...


Then I added mopping the floor to my list of things to get done before we leave.

Blake's comments: "I am so glad I was home to see that" and "I am just waiting to somehow get blamed for this"

No comments:

Post a Comment